What Sets Capture Club Apart From Other Time and Tracking Apps?
Tracking time and location for resources is certainly nothing new. There are two primary features that separate the Capture Club from other time keeping applications: Technology and Philosophy. In the Grand Scheme of things, both are equally important.
The Capture Club brings to the table more than 50 years experience developing enterprise applications for commerical use. We utilize only best-practice methodologies, peer-reviwed coding standards, a solid, open-source technology stack which all combine to bring you a fast, robust and reliable user experience.
You don’t hear much about philosophy these days, in the purist sense. You hear what amounts to lip service about caring about customers, better days ahead, value-added pricing, and so on. The truth, though, when you call customer service or have a problem — more often than not — is that it’s hard to find someone who actually cares about your problem. Thus philosophy is something that truly sets our service apart from the others, and really, one of the reasons we decided to call it a ‘club.’ Webster’s defines the word ‘club’ as “an association or organization dedicated to a particular interest or activity.”
We believe this fits our Mission Statement to a tee, and is indicative of our core philosophy. We — our team members as well a you, the customer — are all “dedicated to a particular interest.” Our responsibility, our dedicated interest, is to provide you with a Top Shelf user experience every time you use our application. Your responsibility to us is to make the most of it, make your business grow, be fruitful and proper.
We believe it is. This remains our philosophy, and we hope that you’ll choose to become a member of the club.
Okay, so much for the abstract stuff. What sets the Capture Club apart from the competition:
- Top-notch customer service. We won’t just take your call, say we care and then forget about it. We’ll take your support request and fix your issue, and then follow up with you to make sure you are satisfied and that the your user experience is exemplary.
- State-of-the-art, cutting edge architecture. We have developed proprietary systems for voice, geolocation and image capture, far above and beyond standard time tracking and reporting. Specifically, our Zero Experience Necessary (ZEN)® interface, our Truly Asynchronous Messaging Environment (TAME)® protocol, our Adaptive Analytics text analyzing tool, all built on a solid stack of open-source technology.
- Real-time tracking. Open up the map, sit back and track all aspects of your actives resources in real-time.
- Geolocation with reporting history. A historical reference for all saved coordinates provides you with a detailed history of what occurred where, and who was there.
- Contextual resource photo capture with reporting history. Captured photos are stored, and can be referenced for historical analysis.